The Holy Grail of Private Funds with Tyrone Shum
Private funds differ significantly from the funds that trade on the stock exchange (i.e. real estate investment trusts and funds). They’re different because they’re usually run by professional investors who have specific access to a particular type of deal or strategy – deals that are out of reach of most regular investors.
– different types of funds,
– how I got investing into a private fund,
– why very few people explore private fund investments, and
– why I love the alternative space.
00:00:00 – Intro
00:02:18 – Salena’s First Experience Going Into a Private Fund
00:03:04 – The Concept of FundsRead More
Q: Can you talk a bit about your first experience of investing in a private fund?
- Discovering the world of private funds has been the Holy Grail of my discoveries. It’s been the vehicle that has allowed me to access more excellent opportunities but that are run by experienced investors.
- So there’s a huge “sleep at night” factor because these experienced investors do a far better job of asset selection than I could ever achieve on my own.
- So I get amazing opportunities, and I can leverage other people’s “genius.”
In this episode, we answer the...
In this episode, we expose why most...
In this episode, we expose why the...
In this episode, I interview Kieran...