Unpacking Joint Venture Deals with Tyrone Shum of Property Investory
Joint ventures can be structured in so many different ways. So it’s important to understand how experienced your partner is, what they’re going to bring to the table and how crucial their contribution is to be able to establish contractual terms that are flexible and fair for everyone involved.
– the concept of joint ventures,
– determining fairness in a deal,
– the risks of going into a joint deal,
– the concept behind an Assumed Mortgage, and
– strategies on having a fair and equitable joint venture.
00:00:00 – Intro
00:02:40 – What are Joint Ventures?
00:03:06 – Joint Ventures in the Alternative SpaceRead More
Q: Can you give us an overview of the concept of joint ventures?
- The concept of a joint venture is about leveraging networks and other people’s skill sets to gain access to deal flow.
- There are many different ways you can describe joint ventures, but it has one particular meaning to me in the alternative space.
Ready to Get Started?
Apply for your 1-on-1 Mentoring Program Now
In this episode, we answer the...
In this episode, we expose why most...
In this episode, we expose why the...
In this episode, I interview Kieran...